Model in 3D, streamline documentation, use specialized tools in a unified BIM environment. Revit includes purpose-built tools for architecture, engineering, and construction disciplines. Revit BIM software helps architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) teams create high-quality buildings and infrastructure. Use Revit to:
– Model shapes, structures, and systems in 3D with parametric accuracy, precision, and ease
– Streamline documentation work, with instant revisions to plans, elevations, schedules, and sections as projects change
– Empower multidisciplinary teams with specialty toolsets and a unified project environment
– Delivery Within 24Hrs
– Regular Updates
– 3 Year Subscription for your Personal Email
– Use up to three devices simultaneously.
– Works on Windows & Mac OS
Run projects more efficiently
Ease production burdens by using built-in automation for documenting design and managing deliverables.
Unify teams and workflows
Save, sync, and share model-based BIM and CAD data in Revit and connect multidisciplinary teams and workflows.
Take command of your design data
Use Revit as the data backbone of your BIM process. Develop and deploy standards, workflows, and content.
Connect seamlessly with project teams
Autodesk supports the way AEC project teams work together anytime, anywhere. With Revit cloud worksharing and Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro, keep your teams in sync and your projects on track.
Explore, iterate, and refine design decisions
With integrated analysis tools and interoperability support for a broad range of CAD and BIM tools, Revit helps project teams uncover insights and drive outcomes with data.
Quickly define and document design intent
With tools for sketching, scheduling, annotating, and document production, Revit drives efficient BIM workflows and includes specialized tools and automation for every AEC discipline.
There are no reviews yet.